Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Boston: Day 3

COLD. And RAINY. But I had my jacket so it was alright. Today was Boston College day. I didn't get accepted there, but my friend did. He didn't sign up for a tour so we decided to just show up at like 11, which was when the tour was supposed to start. The T ended up taking way longer then we thought it would so we got there around 11:25. It was a pretty long trek but we found the admissions office.

We saw this tour group in the courtyard and we low key latched on to the back and pretended like we were there the whole time. It worked and I thought that it was pretty funny. I think we caught the tour at it's later half because it ended not too long after we joined it. Afterward, we went into the admissions office. My friend got accepted into the honors program at BC, so he asked them about that. On our way off of campus we stopped in the book store. They have some pretty tight gear, clothing, hats, scarves, basically anything you can think of, decked out with the BC logo. Which actually I like a lot. I would say it's better than BU's but that would be disloyal.

On the way back to our hotel on the T, we got off early because we planned to walk to our hotel and shop along the way. Major fail. We definitely got lost and ended up somewhere in Chinatown. Boston's Chinatown isn't as legit as New York's or LA's but it wasn't bad. I bought this handmade little bag with a panda on it for my girlfriend from a vendor.

I worry if she likes the gifts I get her, but I hope she does. I mean even a guy with good taste could be subject to a bad gift every once in a while, and that's assuming I have good taste. I don't know. I think I will continue to get her things and if she doesn't like it, she can make jokes about it. I like jokes.

Anyways, we finally found our way back to our hotel. Chilled there for a little bit, then went to this place that this girl recommended, Fire and Ice. It looked super cool, but the wait was like an hour and thirty minutes and we were not down. We went to Cheesecake factory, but the wait was just as long, same thing with PF Changs. And we really wanted to hit up the hot tub. So we just said screw it, and ate at this food court place at our hotel. It was pretty good actually. Then we went to the hot tub and chillled. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment