Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Committed.

Last week, I committed. I committed to the University of Oregon. I had wanted to go to Boston University, but I found out that it wasn't really possible. If I had gone to BU, I would have had ended up having to borrow around $90,000. And that's just like... not good at all. I was willing to take up the challenge, and live life like a vagabond, in Boston, because I felt like that's where I needed to go. But the risk would have been been too great. So I chose Oregon. I've been getting excited about it though. One of my best friends, Justin, is going there. So are a couple of other people I know. It's going to be a lot of fun. So, I'm happy. The only problem is that my girlfriend, Kaylyn, is going to be going to Brown next year. That's all the way in Rhode Island. 3,000 miles? That's tough. I'm willing to try and make it work though. Everything is going to be completely different in a few months, but I'm welcoming the change. I'm going to have a great time in Oregon. Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment