Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Hello, World

Hello Everybody. I am officially starting up this blog. Starting up a blog is akin to bringing a baby into the world and raising it, a bit. When it first comes into the world, it has all of its mechanical, technical, or bodily, functions, but it is severely lacking thoughts, ideas, and possibly feelings; then, you pour all of your own thoughts, ideas, and feelings into it and then it truly becomes your creation and it starts to represent a part of you. Similar.

I don't necessarily have a theme for this blog. Well not yet at least. A theme may come up later, either in a certain time frame or in specific blog posts, but mostly I am planning to play it by ear. I'll just write about what I feel like writing about. I seriously doubt it even matters because it's not like many people will read this.

I mean, blogs aren't really meant to serve the people reading them, but rather the people who write them. I read somewhere that most blogs are "serve-serving malarkey" and I don't doubt that. The internet is filled with a mass of useless information. Just thought I would add some of my own input. If anyone is reading this, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. bringing.. a baby into the world?
    you sir, are a madman.
    looking forward to future posts.

    ReplyDelete